Angela K. Waggoner, MA, LPC-S(Tx), LCDC(Tx), LPC-S(Va), LPC-S(La), NCC
Director of Counseling and Supervision
Licensed in Texas, Virginia, and Louisiana
As a Licensed Professional Counselor my goal is to help you reach your goals. I have a Masters in Christian Counseling and am Nationally Board Certified. I am currently working toward my Ph.D. in Counseling Education and Supervision.
- Sexual/Physical/Mental/Emotional Abuse
- Human Trafficking Education/Awareness
- Suicidal/Homicidal Ideation
- Premarital Counseling
- Divorce Mediation - all 50 states
- Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist with AASAT - Training in Progress
- Marriage Counseling
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Combat-PTSD
- Adolescent/Students to adults (ages 10-65)
If you are struggling with issues that may not fall into these specialties, but are still struggling or struggling to find someone to help, please call reach out. If I am unable to help, I will help you find someone who can help you.