I'm a paragraph. Click once to begin entering your own content. You can change my font, size, line height, color and more by highlighting part of me and selecting the options from the toolbar.
Angela K. Waggoner, MA, LPC-S(Tx), LCDC(Tx), LPC-S(Va), LPC-S(La), NCC
Director of Counseling and Supervision
Licensed in Texas, Virginia, and Louisiana
As a Licensed Professional Counselor my goal is to help you reach your goals. I have a Masters in Christian Counseling and am Nationally Board Certified. I am currently working toward my Ph.D. in Counseling Education and Supervision.
- Sexual/Physical/Mental/Emotional Abuse
- Human Trafficking Education/Awareness
- Suicidal/Homicidal Ideation
- Premarital Counseling
- Divorce Mediation - all 50 states
- Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist with AASAT - Training in Progress
- Marriage Counseling
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Combat-PTSD
- Adolescent/Students to adults (ages 10-65)
If you are struggling with issues that may not fall into these specialties, but are still struggling or struggling to find someone to help, please call reach out. If I am unable to help, I will help you find someone who can help you.
Crystal Melzow, AA, LCDC-I
As an LCDC, my passion is helping those who are struggling to break free from their addictions. In doing so I feel that I have the opportunity to assist those within and around my community reach their full potential. I offer both groups and individual counseling to ages 18 and older.
- Anger Management